Pressotherapy is the effective treatment of lymphedema for the arms, legs, waist, and abdomen and this treatment aims to activate the return of blood flow and the absorption of fluid tissue to be done simultaneously at both ends and throughout the body to reduce the residence time in the machine.
- Treatments against lymphatic problems
- Cellulite & cellulite prevention
- Prevention of varicose veins and its symptoms (swollen and tired legs, fluid retention, edema, etc.)
- Stretch marks
- Postpartum care
- Neurological diseases (hemiplegia, paraplegia, etc.)
- After liposuction, as a postoperative treatment
- Muscle and arthritis problems
- Deep vein thrombosis Chronic venous insufficiency
- After injury – Sprains
- Varicose veins
A typical pressure therapy treatment consists of 8 sessions, each session can last between 20 or 40 minutes and the results are felt from the 4th session.